CFAN is advancing how we all understand and respond to fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. We lead through community engagement, funding stewardship,
and FASD advocacy.
CFAN aims to reduce the incidence of FASD and ensure people who are affected by FASD are able to lead positive, fulfilling lives.
Resources & Support
If you are a person with FASD or your life has been touched by someone with FASD, CFAN can help connect you to information and services.
- Visit the Service Directory to find FASD programs and services.
- E-mail our Network Resource Worker or call 403-681-2673 for information and referrals.
- Apply for the Empowerment Fund, a bursary for individuals, families and caregivers impacted by FASD.
Subscribe to CFAN's monthly newsletter and updates here
Register now for CFAN's FASD Day Pancake Breakfast! Join us September 9 for a family pancake breakfast at Riverbend Community Hall. See more.
Everyone had fun at the Stop FASD Run! Thanks to Kari for organizing a great event to raise awareness about FASD. See more.
Wood's Homes FASD Support Program is now taking referrals! This program includes new caregiver groups and family mentoring. See here for more details.
Enviros's Care Connection Summer Daycamp & Respite - See here for more information.
FASD Training & Education
FASD is the most common preventable developmental disability. If your organization or workplace offers care, services or products to members of the public, you interact with people who have FASD. CFAN offers workshops to help you understand
- FASD and its causes and effects on health and behaviour
- strategies for supporting individuals with FASD to succeed
- for health providers, how to support women in preventing FASD