CFAN is advancing how we all understand and respond to fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. We lead through community engagement, funding stewardship,
and FASD advocacy.
CFAN aims to reduce the incidence of FASD and ensure people who are affected by FASD are able to lead positive, fulfilling lives.
Resources & Support
If you are a person with FASD or your life has been touched by someone with FASD, CFAN can help connect you to information and services.
- Visit the Service Directory to find FASD programs and services.
- E-mail our Network Resource Worker, Finan Hassan, or call 403-681-2673 for information and referrals.
- Apply for the Empowerment Fund, a bursary for individuals, families and caregivers impacted by FASD.
FASD Day is coming!
Learn about FASD Day and how to register for our annual FASD Day Breakfast here.
2015-16 Network Community Impact
In partnership with our service delivery partners, CFAN strives to make a difference through supporting direct service delivery and through collective impact initiatives. See our latest report on the impact the FASD network is having in our community! Read the 2015-16 Community Impact Report here...
Share your thoughts on research in FASD
The upcoming NeuroDevNet Brain Development Conference will include a patient and family engagement consultation and workshop on Wednesday, September 28 in Calgary. See here for more.
Call for FASD Peer Mentors
The MESH program is looking for volunteer FASD peer mentors. Learn more...
FASD Training & Education
FASD is the most common preventable developmental disability. If your organization or workplace offers care, services or products to members of the public, you interact with people who have FASD. CFAN offers workshops to help you understand
- FASD and its causes and effects on health and behaviour
- strategies for supporting individuals with FASD to succeed
- for health providers, how to support women in preventing FASD