CFAN is advancing how we all understand and respond to fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. We lead through community engagement, funding stewardship,
and FASD advocacy.
CFAN aims to reduce the incidence of FASD and ensure people who are affected by FASD are able to lead positive, fulfilling lives.
Resources & Support
If you are a person with FASD or your life has been touched by someone with FASD, CFAN can help connect you to information and services.
- Visit the Service Directory to find FASD programs and services.
- E-mail our Network Resource Worker or call 403-681-2673 for information and referrals.
- Apply for the Cathy Lane Goodfellow Empowerment Fund, a bursary for individuals, families and caregivers impacted by FASD.
We would love to have you join our membership list. Click here for more information!
Are you a caregiver looking for more community and a way to create impact with CFAN and Calgary? Consider joining the Caregiver Advisory Committee! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!
FASD Day is a annual event and day to bring awareness to the impacts FASD has on individuals and their families. Join us this year on September 9! For more information visit our FASD page or RSVP at Eventbrite!
Subscribe to CFAN's monthly newsletter and updates here
FASD Training & Education
FASD is the most common preventable developmental disability. If your organization or workplace offers care, services or products to members of the public, you interact with people who have FASD. CFAN offers workshops to help you understand
- FASD and its causes and effects on health and behaviour
- strategies for supporting individuals with FASD to succeed
- for health providers, how to support women in preventing FASD