The Empowerment Fund provides financial bursaries for individuals living with FASD and/or their caregivers or families.
Successful applicants may receive up to $750 per calendar year (January-December), which may be used for such expenses as:
- Courses and classes (not core education; not conferences)
- Employment readiness
- Health and wellness (eg. transportation, dental costs, etc.)
- Respite care (eg. summer camps, etc.)
- Housing support (not rent or damage deposit; funds can be used toward costs like moving costs or storage)
- Identification (eg. driver’s license, passport, etc.)
For more information, call 403-249-7215 or e-mail email@example.com. To apply for the Empowerment Fund, please download and complete the application (see below) and mail the completed application to CFAN.
Applications are accepted every three months.
Deadlines are as follows:
March 31, 2017
June 30 , 2017
September 30, 2017
December 31, 2017
Download the PDF application form.
Mail the completed application to :
CFAN - Empowerment Fund
#141 - 200 Rivercrest Drive SE
Calgary, AB T2C 2X5